It is so much fun to finish a project...then decide what to do next. If the list of "should do" is too long - the I am tempted to do a "want to do" before the "should do". Sometimes the "want to do" is a quick project and fun to do before the "should do" if only to get the feeling of accomplishment that a project was started and finished. This is the case of the little "skull" caps our son has requested. He works in a hospital and needs to cover his hair when he goes into a sterile area. I made one for him while I was in CA and promised a few more before too long. This project has changed from a "want to do" to a "should do" since I am mailing a package to California on Saturday and want to include something for him as well as the little things for our darling granddaughter.
At this point, I should turn off the computer and do something I "should do" and hold off on my "want to do" (such as learn more about this blog-stuff!) until a few more "should does" are done...
Aloha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment