Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sad day...

What a sad day for so many today...

The death of Farrah Fawcett has left me feeling so sad. I never met her but felt as if I knew her through the media reports, her movies, and television appearances. I remember when she was on Charlie's Angels and made an appearance on a celebrity sports show - one of the first reality shows. There was a question on the rules - she said to her team - let's be fair to the other team, how would we feel if that happened to us?

She was so happy to have her baby, Redmond. It is so sad that he has made such painful and destructive choices. I hope he can regain control of his life and go forward in a more positive light. His Mother will be his constant angel in his future.

Later in the day, the news about Michael Jackson's cardiac arrest was such a shock - and even more of a shock - that he passed. His younger performances were such fun and introduced a new generation to the moon walk and other dance moves. His song writing was a path that let us through the time period. Thriller is still the most purchased album ever produced.

His behavior turned...who knows why...

Heaven will be welcoming to both Farrah and Michael - both heroes in their own way. Blessings to their family and wishes for peace.

No comments: